Search here

Best songs for choosing between two people

One of the hardest decisions in life involves choosing between two people. Sometimes it may be  between your ex and your new boyfriend (exes have a way of making a comeback right when you’ve met someone else) or between two guys that both show interest in you and you’re not sure which one to be with.

Choosing between two people

Life is full of decisions. You can’t always be certain that you’re making the right choice but you always need to trust and believe that everything happens for the best and that it will all work out in the end.
Music has a way of being something to relate to and sometimes singing out loud can help you express yourself.

Best songs for choosing between two people

According to you; I'm boring, I'm moody,you can't take me any place.
According to you; I suck at telling jokes cause I always give it away.
I'm the girl with the worst attention span;
you're the boy who puts up with that.
According to you. According to you.

But according to him; I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me out of his head.
According to him; I'm funny, irresistible, everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it, so baby tell me what I got to lose...
He's into me for everything I'm not, according to you...


I can't hide my feelings especially when the whole world can see that my heart is in two different places;
I got you in my life and I wanna do right but it's hard to let it go When my love has two different faces...
And I can't break ties cause they both look right
Someone tell me what's a man to do
When he's loving two
And he don't wanna lie
But he can't tell the truth

What's a man to do when he's loving two
But he can't keep his heart...
In two different places.



You make me wanna leave the one I'm with  and start a new relationship with you!
This is what you do.
Before anything came between us you were like my best friend;
The one I used to run to when me and my girl was having problems (that’s right)
You used to say it would be okay and suggest little nice things I should do
And when I come home at night and lay my head down
all I seem to think about is you!
And how you make me wanna...


Baby I know when we started out there were things you didn't know, but baby girl we got a lotta things we need to discuss.
I know I'm asking for a lot, but just trust me.
You say that things are getting old; sneakin' round creepin' and love on the low, but baby girl I can't wait till' it's officially us,
I can't wait to let them know about us.
So please don't say you wanna give up.
How do I tell her that I'm fallen in love?
And I know your waiting patiently for that day,
when we no longer have to lie about us.
When I'm with her all I want is your touch,
And when you call me I don't wanna hang up,
And I know I say it often but I can't wait
Till' we no longer have to lie about us.

Hey, love
You say you need someone
To be there for you
To love you all night long, huh
It's kinda funny but I don't think you have to look no further
Because I'm right here and I'm ready to do all the things your man won't do...

Tell me what kind of man would treat his woman so cold;
Treat you like you're nothin' when you're worth more than gold...

But I found a boy who I love more
Than I ever did you before
So stand beside the river I cried
And let yourself down
Look how you want me now that I don't need you
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!