What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Love Poems / Love Letters: The most Romantic love poem / letter ever written (according to me :))


                             LETTER TO MY HEART

Dear Heart
Holding hands forever
(copyrighted)
I know you are meant to be a significant
Part of my body;
It is through you that each and every single part
Of my body receives a fresh dosage of blood all day;
It is through you that my brain manages to
Stay awake and function through stressful times
And it is through you that the two warriors
In my chest huff n puff at every given moment;

I know that I've put you through some tough times;
I know that I've asked from you more than you can give,
You have bared all the pain and torture that I've put
You through and for that I thank you;

As from this moment on,
Just this once for all times' sake;
I beg of you to be strong as you're no longer alone,
I ask of you to be joyful as our happiness has just begun,
I urge you to dance and sing like the great
African tribes for you are no longer the only one
Who feels the music,

My dear friend,
Matching zodiac tattoos
(copyrighted)
I hope I'm not asking too much of you;
I only ask that you find a special place for her;
Preferably the centre of your soul;
Place her there amongst everything that means the most,
For that's the least we can do
Considering the amount of happiness she's brought into our lives

You and I can agree that
You've never been so happy and I've never felt
Such love until we met her,

So, all I ask is for you to do me
This one favour, just between me and you.

Your dear Friend

True love is real
(copyrighted)


*From K.M.M to JMT*

If you have any pics, a true love story or would like to dedicate something to your boyfriend / girlfriend / husband or wife, visit the "contact me" page and send me an email!!!
xoxo
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Have a question? What are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.