Search here

I miss you even when we fight: Poems

even when we fight...
It's funny how when we're together we seem to fight so much.
But funnier how when you're not there I long to feel you're touch.
I long to feel you with me. To see you everyday.
I'll yell at you to leave when all I want is you to stay.
I'll tell you that I don't care. That I won't miss you if you go.
But in my heart I'm already missing you. But I just can't let you know.
The moment that you hang up I can feel my spirit sink.
I've already started missing you without having to think.
I need you here so badly I'm almost too ashamed to say.
I miss you and I need you. I think about you everyday.
The little fights mean nothing because you're always gonna be...
The one I'll love forever... The one I need madly.


Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!