Search here

Missing your ex or someone Poem : Poem about missing your ex / boyfriend / girlfriend / loved one

Are there any good poems about missing someone? Are there any good poems about missing an ex / boyfriend / girlfriend? Where can I find 'missing your ex' poems? What can I send my ex / boyfriend / girlfriend to let him or her know that I'm missing him or her?

Short poem on missing your ex or boyfriend / girlfriend / wife / husband
I wanna tell you...

I wanna tell you that I miss you but that's not good enough,
The words it takes to say that just don't measure up.
I'd tell you that you're special cause that's what you are to me,
But the word looses it's essence when I talk of you, you see.
You're just so amazing that I can't articulate
How much you mean to me or how you are my fate.
So please understand that I love you more each day...
I just can never tell you cause it's so darn hard to say.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!