Search here

You never know a good thing until it's gone - Sayings about missing your ex after breaking up with him/her


Are there any sayings about missing your ex after breaking up with him/her? Is it possible to miss your ex after breaking up with him/her? Are there any sayings about regretting a break up?

"You never know what you have until it’s gone..."
What does this saying mean? 
Many people only realize how much they miss someone or how awesome a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife they were when they’re no longer there.
Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Sometimes when someone is around you or part of your life you don’t realize how important they are or appreciate the role they play in your life. It’s often only when your relationship ends or he/she moves on that you come to realize their importance due to the fact that they’re now missing from your life.


Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net






A song which describes this perfectly

It’s a shame you didn't want it when you had itGave my love and you took it for grantedAnd it was me those nights that you didn’t come homeCrying to my momma, blowing up your phoneJust wait a little while, baby you're gonna seeThat this is gonna hurt you more than it hurt me
One thing that I know for sureIs you're gonna miss me when I goAnd it’s gonna hurt babeWhen you’re all aloneI guess it’s true what people sayYou never knowWhat you have until it’s gone
Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net



A poem describing this perfectly

Took you for advantage. I assumed that you’d stay.
I’ll never forget how you walked out that day.
I miss you daily, I see now our love was true.
It’s so hard trying to go on without you.
I thought I’d be happier I guess I was wrong,
You never how good something is until it’s gone.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!