What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Poem about still thinking about / missing your ex


Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici
 / 
FreeDigitalPhotos.net
So we’re not together and I know that, alright?
That doesn’t mean I sleep easy at night.
I know we’re not together and I face that every day.
I’ve gotten over the fact but it doesn’t make it okay.
‘We’re better off a part’ I hear it over again in my head.
Couldn’t it be ‘we can make it work’ or ‘let’s fix things’ instead?
I guess it’s true what they say; some are meant to be in your heart but not in your life
It may be true but isn’t easy to take; it still cuts like a knife. 


If you've got a poem you'd like to see published on our site, visit the 'Contact me' page now :)
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Have a question? What are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.