Search here

He still wants to be friends but I’m in love with him


Hey,

Good article.

My situation seems hopeless.

My ex dumped me because we started fighting because he spent all his time revising and with his friends rather than me we talked and he still wanted to be with me. 

Two weeks later nothing had changed so as a surprise I went to his house. He broke up with me and two weeks later deleted me from Facebook and then deleted my number. 

He still said we could be friends. But I'm still completely in love with him. We were only together for three months. But I do love him still. Everyone is telling me to move on and that hes over me. But I still love him. I haven't contacted him in all this time. 



What can I do to win him back?

*********

Hi there :)

Thanks for your question.

I hope that I will be able to help.

I’m sorry for what you’re going through and how you must feel.

I think that everyone seems to have your best interest at heart telling you to move on and that he’s done the same. He’s behaviour doesn’t seem like that of someone who wants to make things work with you, has deep feelings for you or is even willing to try. You were completely justified in your reasons for being upset. Revising makes sense as studying is important but neglecting you to spend all his time with his friends really is unacceptable behavior. When you’re in a relationship and care for someone you’re meant to make tome for them and allow them to feel important and appreciated – not just push them to the side. The fact that he broke up with you for no apparent reason (according to what you’ve told me) doesn’t seem like he was serious about the relationship to begin with and maybe that’s why he was behaving the way he was by neglecting you. Another reason for the break up also leaping towards the fact that he may not have been serious is the fact that when you started showing him, how serious you were and how you wanted to be with him it might have sort of scared him off or made him realise that a serious relationship was not what he was ready for and that’s why he freaked out in a way and broke up with you.

The best thing you could do is give him space. You haven’t made contact with him and that’s a good thing. Stick to that and keep your distance. If he wants you he will come to you. You didn’t do anything wrong in the first place. By doing this you will allow yourself to heal and protect yourself from further hurt. If he wants t be with you he will make contact with you and you can get back together if its what you both want. Put your heart first.

Good luck and God Bless

Xoxo
Jade

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!