Search here

Songs about getting back together or missing your ex - 2013

Top 5 songs of 2012 / 2013 - Getting back together songs

This post contains songs about missing your ex, wanting your ex back and getting back together with your ex. All the songs were made in 2012 and 2013.




Rihanna & Mikky Ekko - Stay

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's given
Round and around and around and around we go
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay...


Bruno Mars - Talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbours think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had
You're all I had..

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?



Pink & Nate Reuss - Just give me a reason

Right from the start
You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again...

Selena Gomez - Come and get it

You ain’t gotta worry it’s an open invitation
I’ll be sittin’ right here real patient
All day all night I’ll be waitin’ standby
Can’t stop because I love it, hate the way I love you
All day all night maybe I’m addicted for life, no lie.
I’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.
I love you much to, much to hide you, this love ain’t finished yet. This love ain’t finished yet…
So baby whenever you’re ready…

When you're ready come and get it (x2)
Na na na (x3)

Maroon 5 - Payphone


I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone? Baby, it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be...
It's even harder to picture,
That you're not here next to me.

You say it's too late to make it,
But is it too late to try?
And in our time that you wasted
All of our bridges burned down

I've wasted my nights,
You turned out the lights
Now I'm paralyzed.
Still stuck in that time
When we called it love
But even the sun sets in paradise
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!