Search here

Things to say to your ex's new girlfriend / boyfriend - What can I say to my ex's new boyfriend / girlfriend?

What can I say to my ex's new girlfriend? What are come clever things to say to my ex's new boyfriend? Are there any come backs for comments made by my ex's new boyfriend or girlfriend?

Here are a few snappy and funny comments, comebacks and things to say to your ex's new girlfriend or boyfriend.


Oh you're dating my ex? I thought the 5 second rule was only for food...

Oh you're dating my ex? Cool... I'm eating a sandwich. want those leftovers too?

Oh you're dating my ex? Awww so sweet... so how do I taste?

Oh you're dating my ex?... Lmfao

Oh you're dating my ex? My deepest sympathy.

If you're trying to make me jealous of you and my ex boyfriend, you must be forgetting that I didn't want him and that's why you have him. - Darkskin

I don't make mistakes... I date them.

I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

When meeting her - "Oh hi! You must be the downgrade..."

Remember: It's always better to be nice than mean. If the new girlfriend or boyfriend hasn't said or done anything to offend you personally, don't start a war with him or her. Move past your relationship with your ex and find the happiness you deserve elsewhere.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!