Search here

Poems for ex's: A poem to send to an ex you miss (Also great for Christmas / holidays)

A poem to send to an ex you miss or still think about.
This poem would also be perfect on any holiday or special day.

On days like these I wonder where we could have been
If all that passed hadn't happened and all I saw was all unseen.
I wonder if you'd hold me and bring me close to you.
If we'd kiss, embrace and cuddle the way we could always do.
I miss those times you told me you needed me by your side
That you were nothing without me; I was your joy and pride.
I miss the way you looked at me with those eyes so very bright.
The messages you sent me, and how we'd talk all night.
I hate that things went downhill and now they will never change again.
You were my number one person; my soul mate and my friend.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!