What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Poems for ex's: A poem to send to an ex you miss (Also great for Christmas / holidays)

A poem to send to an ex you miss or still think about.
This poem would also be perfect on any holiday or special day.

On days like these I wonder where we could have been
If all that passed hadn't happened and all I saw was all unseen.
I wonder if you'd hold me and bring me close to you.
If we'd kiss, embrace and cuddle the way we could always do.
I miss those times you told me you needed me by your side
That you were nothing without me; I was your joy and pride.
I miss the way you looked at me with those eyes so very bright.
The messages you sent me, and how we'd talk all night.
I hate that things went downhill and now they will never change again.
You were my number one person; my soul mate and my friend.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Have a question? What are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.