What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A poem or text to send to an ex you miss - How it used to be

What can I send to an ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend I miss? How can I tell my ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend that I miss him/her or regret the break-up? What are some good texts or poems to send an ex?

How it used to be 

I remember when we first met,
how you looked into my eyes, 
you made me feel like nothing could stop us,
our only limit was the sky. 
I remember how you looked at me,
how you always made me feel loved, 
how we couldn't get enough of each other,
how I felt like I was your only one. 
I remember those sweet random texts that always made me smile, 
It felt good to know that I was on your mind even if just for a little while. 
But some things change and you have to learn to accept how it is, 
I just wish that we could go back to how it used to be.

- Adrienne Kayla Taylor
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.