Search here

A poem or text to send to a new boyfriend / crush - Not Like Him At All

What can I send to a new boyfriend or crush who treats me better than my ex? How can I tell my new boyfriend that he is better than or loves me more than my ex? What are some good texts or poems to send a new boyfriend?

Not like him at all

He broke my heart and made me cry,he made up excuses and he told me lies,he hurt me bad when he lied to me,he made promises he could never keep.I thought my world had ended the day he left,but then you came back into my life and said "hey don't forget...". I'm always here,like iv always been,whenever you need someone you can count on me.I'll hold your hand and I won't let go,I'll never break your heart you just need to know,I'll fight for you,I'll catch you when you fall,Please understand...I'm not like him at all!

- Adrienne Kayla Taylor
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!