Search here

How to tell if a guy likes you: Does he like me quiz / checklist



Does he like me? How can I tell if he likes me? What are some signs that he likes me or wants to be more than friends?

Guys can be extremely hard to figure out especially when you haven't had much experience in the dating game. Sometimes it may seem like you have it all figured out and one thing changes it all.

When looking at things from an 'obvious' point of view, guys may not be all that complex. There are a few sure signs and give aways that he may have feelings for you and see you as more than just a Friend.

There are 10 statements or points to use in judging his feelings for you -  the higher your score the better / the higher your chances are that he does in fact like you or have deeper feelings for you.

Does he like me - Quiz / checklist

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!