Search here

He wants to meet up with me after ending things… What is he thinking?

Hi!
I would like some advise here. My ex broke up with me 2 times by SKYPE due to us being in a long distance relationship. Both times was because he got mad at our constant arguments over my insecurity. After the break up I didn’t exactly talk to him but 2 days ago, he suggested we meet when he comes to my country to talk. I personally feel that this meet up doesn’t make any sense since he wants the break up and feels guilty, I don’t see the point in facing a 2nd time confirmation of breaking up, just face to face this time. What is he thinking? 

******************************************

Hi there

Thanks for contacting me.
I hope that I will be able to help at least a little.

It seems to me that your ex may be having doubts or second thoughts regarding the break up. It may be that he wants to meet with you in order to be sure that he’s made the right decision in ending things or he’d like to talk to you in hopes that you would express your feelings to him (maybe stating that you don’t want things to end or you want to make things work, or that you’ll change in whatever way) so that he can agree to fixing things and you can get back together again. It doesn’t seem like he wants to meet with you for the soul purpose of breaking up with you in person again.

I would suggest you think about what you want. Do you want to fix things?  Are you hoping he changes his mind? Do you still want to be with him? If your answer is yes then meeting with him might be worth a shot. It can’t really get any worse – you’re broken up already. If anything you could get back together. It may be worth hearing him out especially if you want to fix things.

Hope this helps!

Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!