What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Merry Christmas message to an ex you miss

Merry Christmas to my ex, the one that got away.
The one who always had my heart. The one I wish I had stayed.
Merry Christmas to my ex who meant so much to me.
The pillar of my very strength my 'almost destiny'.
Merry Christmas to my ex - we were never meant to be.
We were always meant to part ways - you to walk away from me.
Merry Christmas my ex, although my heart still beats for you...
You'll always be the one I wish I could come home to.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Have a question? What are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.