Search here

Valentines Day Messages to an Ex

What can I send my ex for Valentine's Day? Are there any Sweet or Romantic messages for exes on Valentine's Day? Should I text or email my ex for Valentine's Day?

If you decide on messaging your ex this Valentine's Day, here are a few ideas on what you could send out.


Good luck!

Thought out

I watched (favourite movie or show) and thought about you.
I ate (favourite meal) and thought of you.
I bumped into (mutual friend ) and thought of you.
I heard (favourite song or artist) and thought of you.

I remember when you said (something sweet / romantic or funny).
I remember when I said (something sweet / romantic or funny).

I looked at the Calendar and I remembered that you're no longer with me.

I miss you. I love you. I wish you were still mine.

Happy Valentine's Day.


Romantic


  • Happy Valentine's Day Babe (or whatever you used to call him or her when you were dating)
  • I always think of you on Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day, X.
  • I wish I had the courage to say this to your face. To tell you how sorry I am... that I messed up... that I need you back. But I can't so I'll send this text instead. Happy Valentine's Day... I Love You.
  • I know things are different. I know that I'm not a part of your life anymore. I know it and it kills me. I wish you get all the attention you deserve this Valentine's Day. I love you and always will.

I want you back messages

  • Happy Valentine's Day (persons name)... I want you back with me.
  • Happy Valentine's Day...  It's not the same without you.
  • This Valentinesday I just want you to know you're the part of me I can't let go.
















Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!