What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines Day Messages to an Ex

What can I send my ex for Valentine's Day? Are there any Sweet or Romantic messages for exes on Valentine's Day? Should I text or email my ex for Valentine's Day?

If you decide on messaging your ex this Valentine's Day, here are a few ideas on what you could send out.


Good luck!

Thought out

I watched (favourite movie or show) and thought about you.
I ate (favourite meal) and thought of you.
I bumped into (mutual friend ) and thought of you.
I heard (favourite song or artist) and thought of you.

I remember when you said (something sweet / romantic or funny).
I remember when I said (something sweet / romantic or funny).

I looked at the Calendar and I remembered that you're no longer with me.

I miss you. I love you. I wish you were still mine.

Happy Valentine's Day.


Romantic


  • Happy Valentine's Day Babe (or whatever you used to call him or her when you were dating)
  • I always think of you on Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day, X.
  • I wish I had the courage to say this to your face. To tell you how sorry I am... that I messed up... that I need you back. But I can't so I'll send this text instead. Happy Valentine's Day... I Love You.
  • I know things are different. I know that I'm not a part of your life anymore. I know it and it kills me. I wish you get all the attention you deserve this Valentine's Day. I love you and always will.

I want you back messages

  • Happy Valentine's Day (persons name)... I want you back with me.
  • Happy Valentine's Day...  It's not the same without you.
  • This Valentinesday I just want you to know you're the part of me I can't let go.
















Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Have a question? What are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.