Search here

Love Songs to send your ex: Playlist about missing your ex

This article contains a list of love songs to send to your ex or keep as a reminder of them. Some songs also make a good playlist of wishing you were still with your ex songs or songs about not being over your ex or still missing your ex songs. I have included some of the lyrics as well as some of the YouTube videos.

Brian Mcknight - 6, 8, 12

Do you ever think about me?
Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?
In the middle of the night when you're awake,
Are you calling out for me?
Do you ever reminisce?
I can't believe I'm acting like this
I know it's crazy how I still can feel your kiss...

It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours
Since you went away.
I miss you so much and I don't know what to say.
I should be over you.
I should know better but it's just not the case...
It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours
Since you went away

Do you ever ask about me?
Do your friends still tell you what to do?
Every time the phone rings,
Do you wish it was me calling you?
Do you still feel the same or has time put out the flame?
I miss you

Is everything okay?

What if - Babyface

What if we were wrong about each other?
What if you were really made for me?
What if we was `sposed to be together?
Would that not mean anything?
What if that was `sposed to be my house that you go home to every day?
How can you be sure that things are better?
If you can't be sure your heart is still here with me...

Still wanting me...

Full circle - Miley Cyrus

And I know why...
Tried to run but I keep on coming back - Full circle,
And I can't jump the track - can't let you go...

Tied to one so I keep on coming back - Full circle,
'Cause I know you'll come around... You'll come around.

One last time - Ariana Grande

So one last time I need to be the one who takes you home...
One more time; I promise, after that, I'll let you go.
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart.
All I really care is you wake up in my arms;
One last time...
I need to be the one who takes you home.

I don't deserve it. I know I don't deserve it,
But stay with me a minute,
I swear I'll make it worth it,
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily,,,
I know that this is my fault.

I should've been more careful.

Inside - Monica

Last night when I saw you with somebody new,
You asked how I've been and I, I told you I was fine.
And as we held each other close,
I smiled and said it's good to see you...
And you didn't know...

Inside; I'm cryin' baby.
Inside; I'm dyin' baby.
I don't wanna let you see, Baby what you've done to me...
So I keep it all inside (inside)...
Inside (inside).

Sometimes when you call me,
I don't know what to say.
You say I've been on your mind...
And we'll talk again sometime.
You say you're glad we can be friends.
I say I'm over all the heartache but it's all pretend.
Outside I'm smilin' baby
Outside these tears just can't be found

But I'm just breaking down... Inside.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!