Search here

Songs about being meant to be together / for each other

This article contains a list of songs about being meant to be with someone, missing your ex or always finding your way back together in the end. I have included some of the lyrics as well as some of the YouTube videos.
My love, There's only you in my life - The only thing that's right...
My first love, You're every breath that I take - You're every step I make.

And I... I want to share All my love with you,
No-one else will do.
And your eyes (your eyes, your eyes)
They tell me how much you care
Oh, yes
You will always be
My endless love



All this money can't buy me a time machine (Nooooo)
Can't replace you with a million rings (Nooooo)
I should've told you what you meant to me (Whoa)
'Cause now I pay the price

In another life, I would be your girl...
We'd keep all our promises - Be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay...
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away.
The one that got away...


Did you ever wish you could take back something that you did in your past?
If it wasn't for me I know what we had was definitely gonna last.
I admit that we say some things we don't mean when we're mad,
But I realized that I've been foolish, I never should have turned my back.
Cuz it's a cold world when you're out there all alone...
So many times that I wanted to just pick up the phone;
And tell you ooh baby, baby I missed your lovin' so I ain't holding back no more, your girl is coming home

(And I want you to love me) Like I never left
(And I want you to hold me) Like I never left
(And I want you to touch me) Like I never left
(Come give me what I'm missing, yeah) Like I never left


And I know, and I know, and I know She gives you everything, But, boy, I couldn't give it to you...
And I know, and I know, and I know That you got everything, But I got nothing here without you, baby...

So one last time I need to be the one who takes you home.
One more time I promise, after that I'll let you go.
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart - All I really care is you wake up in my arms.
One last time I need to be the one who takes you home

I know I should've fought it. At least I'm being honest.
But stay with me a minute - I swear I'll make it worth it, babe...
'Cause I don't wanna be without you...


They say if you love something let it go and if it comes back then that's how you know...
I got to the stop light then I made 4 rights now I'm back where I started and you're back in my life.
The further I go the closer I get back to you.
I say I moved on till I'm reminded of you.
Can somebody help me, help me get out of this circle... get out of this circle?



Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!