What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Missing your ex while with someone else - Poems about Exes

Dear X

I dreamt about you last night. It seemed so real. You seemed so real.
You didn’t say a word to me. Just smiled – that smile that I will never forget. I still felt Goosebumps when you smiled. I still felt my heart skip a beat.

It’s amazing because I try not to think about you during the day and throughout my new life. I try not to remember you or us or what we were. I thought I succeeded... and then you just showed up like that in my dream proving me wrong and showing me that you’re still right there somewhere in my subconscious, in my head... on my mind.

I wonder if it was just an ordinary dream or if you dreamt of me too. At the same time… in the same way. Do you dream of me at all? Ever? Or have you forgotten about me completely and moved on like we never happened? I guess I’ll never know.

The dream was awesome. It was so clear. So perfect and even though so short, I felt such unbelievable happiness through my sleep like I was part of the biggest reunion ever to occur... And then I woke up next to him and you were nowhere near.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.