Search here

Sad ex boyfriend / ex girlfriend quotes and sayings

Are there any sad ex boyfriend quotes or sayings? What are some sad quotes or sayings about ex girlfriends? What are good quotes or sayings about exes?

Sad Quotes / sayings about Exes

It still hurts that you're doing completely okay without me.

I realised today that I had been the only one holding our relationship together because the moment I let go, it fell a part completely.


“Don’t lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.” – Darkskin


“It’s sad how someone can go from being the reason you wake up smiling, to the reason you cry yourself to sleep.”

Message to my ex: congratulations you get to me so much everyday. I hate u so much I always think about it. Are you happy?


Message to my ex: we are both beautiful & great people who just happened to bring out the ugly in one another at times.

The sad moment when you see your ex and they act like you don't even exist.

Just remember that when no one else was there for you, I was. And when no one else gave a damn, I did.

My ex? We're not friends. We're not enemies. We're just strangers... with some memories.

You and I will always be 'Unfinished Business'.

I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you.

“There’s another thing to learn about tears: They can’t make somebody who doesn’t love you anymore love you again.”

I know she doesn't love me... I just don't want to accept that fact.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!