Search here

'Missing your ex' songs


A break-up can be extremely painful especially when time goes by and you realize that you still have feelings for your ex or that you want him or her back.


Music has a way of helping you come to terms with your feelings in order to decide what it is you want to do. Whether that be get your ex back, finding out if your ex still has feelings for you or moving on without your ex.
Missing your ex:
Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This is a list of a few of the best songs about missing your ex. The included lyrics are really worth paying attention to.


Songs about missing your ex
Baby I'll be,
Sitting here waiting on you to come home again.
I won't leave.
Promise I'll be here to the very end.
By your side to protect you and to love you and to be with you for life…
Come on home to me Charlene



Babyface - Nobody knows it but me


I pretend that I'm glad you went away
These four walls closing more every day
And I'm dying inside
And nobody knows it but me
Like a clown I put on a show

The pain is real even if nobody knows
And I'm crying inside
And nobody knows it but me

I know what we have is d ead and gone.
Too many times I made you cry.
And I don't mean to interrupt your life.
I just wonder do I ever cross your mind?

I just wonder,
do you ever,
think of me,
Anymore, do you?


Style of your hair, shape of your eyes and your nose.
The way you stare as if you see right through to my soul.
It's your left hip and the way it's not quite big as your right.
The way you stand in the mirror before we go out at night.
Our quiet time, your beautiful mind…

They're all part of the list; things that I miss.
Things like your funny little laugh or the way you smile or the way we kiss.
What I notice is this, I come up with something new every single time that I sit and reminisce…


Damn, I want my baby back. It's so cold without her.
Cold without her. She's gone.
Now I'm alone, no one to hold on cause she was the only one and I know I was dead wrong.
But if you you you… If you you you … See her soon, ask her will she forgive me.

If you ever see her … If you ever meet her … If you ever get a chance to sit down and talk to her, then tell her it's so cold…
It's so cold, it's so cold here without her.
And tell her I miss her. Tell her I need her. Tell her I want her.
I really want her to come back home, back to keep me warm.
Tell her I'm sorry, I'm really sorry…
Can you forgive me?
Please forgive me and come back home, keep me safe and warm…
Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Katy Perry – Thinking of you

You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know…

Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you… Thinking of you …
What you would do if you were the one who was spending the night.
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes…




I long for the warmth of days gone by; when you were mine
but now those days are memories in time.
Life's empty without you by my side.
My heart belongs to you no matter what I try.


When I get courage up to love somebody new
It always falls apart cause they just can't compare to you
Your love won't release me;
I'm bound under ball and chain…
Reminiscing our love as I watch four season's change

It feels so different being here. I was so used to being next to you.
Life for me is not the same; there's no one to turn to.
I don't know why I let it go too far. Starting over - it's so hard.
Seems like everywhere I try to go, I keep thinking of you.

I just had a wakeup call, wishing that I never let you fall.
Baby you are not to blame at all.
When I'm the one that pushed you away.
Baby if you knew I cared, you'd have never went nowhere (nowhere).
Girl I should've been right there.

How do I breathe without you here by my side?
How will I see when your love brought me to the light?
Where do I go when your heart's where I lay my head?
When you're not with me, how do I breathe?
How do I breathe?



I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out.
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while even though going on with you gone still upsets me.
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok but that’s not what gets me…

What hurts the most, was being so close and having so much to say.
And watching you walk away.
And never knowing what could have been.
And not seeing that loving you is what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go but I’m doin’ It.
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone.
Still Harder getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret…
But I know if I could do it over, I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart…


Cruel to the eye; I see the way he makes you smile.
Cruel to the eye; Watching him hold what used to be mine.

Why did I lie? What did I walk away to find?
Oooohhh...why...oooh -- why...

I... can't breathe easy. Can't sleep at night till you're by my side.
No I... can't breathe easy. I can't dream yet another dream without you lying next to me…
There's no air

Yo side, Yo side, Yo side, Yo side, Yo side,
Yo...On yo side of the bed
Yo side, Yo side, Yo side, Yo side (it’s so lonely there)
I don't wanna sleep if you ain't here... noooo
I just wanna breathe your air.
Watch you when your wrapping up your hair.
Gazing at the mirrors up there, I'm reaching while imagining that you're here.
Awake through the night cause I can't help the tossing and turning.
I want you to know that our bed, our sheets, our pillows get lonely
on...Yo side of the bed…

And I wish we never did it.
And I wish we never loved it.
And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now ain't no way we can be friends…

I was at the top and now its like I'm in the basement.
Number one spot and now she find her a replacement.
I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby.
And now you ain't around baby I can't think.
I should've put it down, should've got the ring.
Cause I can still feel it in the air, see her pretty face, run my fingers through her hair;
My lover, my life, my shawty, my wife.
She left me, I'm tied.
Cause I knew that it just ain't right.

I was thinking bout her, thinkin bout me.
Thinkin bout us, what we gon' be.
Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just a Dream.
So I travelled back, down that road.
Will she come back, no one knows.
I realize yeah, it was only Just a Dream.

Everybody knows that I was such a fool to ever let go of you.
Baby I was wrong.
Yeah I know I said we'd be better off alone, it was time that we moved on…
I know I broke your heart, I didn't mean to break your heart…
But baby here I am;
Banging on your front door,
My pride spilled on the floor.
My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you;
Begging for a second chance.
Are you gonna let me in?
I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you…

Who are you now?
Are you still the same or did you change somehow?
What do you do?
At this very moment when I think of you.
And when I'm looking back; how we were young and stupid.
Do you remember that?

No matter how I fight it, can't deny it, just can't let you go…

I still need you. I still care about you.
Though everything's been said and done I still feel you like I'm right beside you…
But still no word from you

I can honestly say you've been on my mind since I woke up today.
I look at your photograph all the time.
These memories come back to life… and I don't mind.

I remember when we kissed;
I still feel it on my lips.
The time that you danced with me with no music playing.
I remember the simple things.
I remember till I cry…
But the one thing I wish I'd forget…
The memory I wanna forget…
Is goodbye.

So I stumble there, along the railings and the fences.
I know if I faced her face, that she'll come to her senses.
Every drunk step I take leads me to her door.
If she sees how much I'm hurting, she'll take me back for sure.

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down.
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over the town.
I'm swearing if I go there now I can change her mind turn it all around.
And I know that I'm drunk but I’ll say the words and she'll listen this time even though they’re slurred.
Dialed her number and confessed to her I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing

She
said nothing I wanted words but all I heard was nothing…

Remember, i you really believe you can give your relationship one more shot, there are ways on getting your exgirlfriend back or getting your exboyfriend back for good. Never give up.

You might also want to read:
 
Am still in love with my ex?
Songs about getting back together with your ex
Signs that your ex wants you back
'Missing your ex' songs
How to get your ex back – Part 1  
Top Break up Songs
Do second time around relationships work?
Choosing to end a long term relationship
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!