Search here

Songs about getting back together with your ex

Sometimes relationships work out better the second or third time round because you know exactly what the problem was and can work towards fixing it.
Music has a great way of allowing you to express your feelings and emotions.

Here is a list of the best songs for 'getting back together with your ex', taking your ex back or attempting to get your ex back.

Second/Third time round relationship songs

So where do we go from here with all this fear in our eyes?
And where can love take us now?

We've been so far down. We can still touch the sky…

If we crawl till we can walk again.
Then we'll run until we're strong enough to jump.
Then we'll fly until there is no end.
So let's crawl, crawl, crawl…
Back to love.


Key to My Heart - Lock and Key Ring - Love & Commitment (2-in-1) Steel rings - $16.39


Did you ever wish you could take back something that you did in your past?
If it wasn't for me I know what we had was definitely gonna last.
I admit that we say some things we don't mean when we're mad.
But I realized that I've been foolish, I never should have turned my back.

Cuz it's a cold world when you're out there all alone.
So many times that I wanted to just pick up the phone.
And tell you ooh baby, baby I missed your lovin' so.
I ain't holding back no more, your girl is coming home.

(And I want you to love me) Like I never left. (And I want you to hold me) Like I never left. (And I want you to touch me) Like I never left. (Come give me what I'm missing, yeah) Like I never left…

Do you think we can pick up where we left before the day that I told you it was over, packed my things and moved away? 


Cuz I see that without you my world is just an empty place
Taking one step away from you feels like a million miles away

Cuz it's a cold world when you're out there all alone.
So many times I just wanted to pick up the phone.
And tell you ooh baby, baby I missed your lovin' so.
But I ain't holding back no more, cuz your man is coming home.
Every day, I try to play, another game but my heart can’t take it.
I try to find, another boy but all the while, I can’t face it.
Why do I miss you so much?
I wanna stop this hurt inside.
Oh baby please, give us one more try…

I see you out with all your friends: Laughin’ it up as you pretend to have a good time. I know cause I'm living the same lie.
So one of us has got to say we can't keep living this same way.
So I’ll be the one.
Yeah I’ll say it, I’ll say it, I’ll say it, I’ll say it again

Baby Come back to me.
In my heart I still believe we were meant to be together so whatever it takes (Baby Come Back).
Baby come back to me I should have never set you free.
My baby, come back (Baby Come Back)
Ran across a picture you took of me and you crossed my mind.
I still hear you saying you love me when I close my eyes.
If I didn't go away to school then where would we be?
Probably still together and somewhere happy.
If I'm supposed to be moved on in a new relationship strong then why are you still haunting me?                                                                                                                             
They say if you love something let it go and if it comes back then that's how you know…
I got to the stop light then I made 4 rights now I'm back where I started and you're back in my life.                                                                                                             
The further I go the closer I get back to you.
I say I moved on till I'm reminded of you.
Can somebody help me… help me get out of this circle?
Guess this means you're sorry; you're standing at my door.


Guess this means you take back all you said before.
Like how much you wanted anyone but me.
Said you'd never come back but here you are again.                                             
Because we belong together now.
Forever united here somehow.
Yeah you got a piece of me and honestly, My life would suck without you.

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye.
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight.
I know that I've got issues, but you're pretty messed up too.
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you…
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!