Search here

True Love Stories: Choose Love over money... Always

Norme-Dean and Christopher
He may not own a car.He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower me with gifts all the time.
He may not have a great job.
But its enough to know I'm the only one.

He has a heart of gold.He is Honest.
He is very hardworking.He is humble.
He keeps that smile on my face.He talks to me everyday.
He actually listens to me. He tolerates me when I'm moody.
His family knows me. He tells me I'm beautiful all the time.
He sees me every chance he gets.
He appreciates the tiniest things I do.
He is there when I need him.He Respects me.
He is proud I'm his and likes showing me off.
And he treats me like a queen.

He may not have it all now, but one day he will...
He may not be living his dream now, but one day he will..
And as He pictures all this..He pictures Me.

Ladies,appreciate that man in your life who strives to be all you need.I appreciate my man,snoekie you're the best

- Norme-Dean Rouline Abdull for Christopher Laas
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!