Search here

Taking Action: Poems about abusive relationships / walking away

I close my eyes... I make a wish...
A dream could soon come true.
I visualize my passage there 
I must break free from you.
abusive relationships
This time I’m gonna try my best
To see what you won't see in me
I’m gonna turn my life around,
I’m gonna be happy.
No more tears will fall from me.
No more waiting around.
No more hoping or wondering.
I’m gonna get up off the ground.
Will no more feel your hands on me...
No more bruises too.
I don’t deserve this in my life...
Don’t deserve to be with you.
The Lord helps those who help themselves so I will do my best.
Life is more then just a challenge. It’s a never ending quest.
I say a prayer and pack my bags
Feel an instant satisfaction...
No More wasting time on thought -
Today I’m taking action.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!