Search here

A poem or text to send to an ex you miss - How it used to be

What can I send to an ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend I miss? How can I tell my ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend that I miss him/her or regret the break-up? What are some good texts or poems to send an ex?

How it used to be 

I remember when we first met,
how you looked into my eyes, 
you made me feel like nothing could stop us,
our only limit was the sky. 
I remember how you looked at me,
how you always made me feel loved, 
how we couldn't get enough of each other,
how I felt like I was your only one. 
I remember those sweet random texts that always made me smile, 
It felt good to know that I was on your mind even if just for a little while. 
But some things change and you have to learn to accept how it is, 
I just wish that we could go back to how it used to be.

- Adrienne Kayla Taylor
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!