Search here

A poem / text to send to an ex who hurt you: I'll never let anyone hurt me again

What can I send to an ex who hurt me? Is there a poem or text I could send to an ex who broke my heart? What are some good texts or poems to send to an ex girlfriend / ex boyfriend?

I'll never let anyone hurt me again

You broke my heart you inflicted pain…
You did it over and over again.
I gave you a chance and hoped for the best, 
but you just went and proved that you're just like the rest.
You took for granted what I gave you to cherish.
You just didn't care and let all our love perish.
I've cried too many tears but now it's finally done…
I've come to terms with the fact that you 'once were' the one.
I've moved on today, I've moved on completely…
But I'll always still be here if ever you need me.
Just know that it wasn't worthless not even the pain…
Thanks to you, I'll never let anyone hurt me again.

- Jade Monique Taylor


Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!