Search here

How to tell if a girl likes you - Does she like me Quiz / checklist



Does she like me? How can I tell if she likes me? What are some signs or things to look for to know whether or not she likes me or wants to be more than friends?

Girls are often not as complicated as they may seem. Sometimes they leave very clear and obvious hints and clues about their feelings in hope that you will pay attention and realise the way they feel. If you look carefully or pay attention to the way the certain girl behaves, the things she says or the way she acts, you have a good shot at knowing exactly how she feels about you.

There are 10 statements or points to use in assessing her feelings -  the higher your score the better / the higher your chances are that she does in fact like you or have feelings for you.



How to tell if a girl likes you - Quiz / checklist

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!