Search here

Top 7 Songs about being cheated on: Songs about cheating or being cheated on

Are there any songs about being cheated on or cheating? What are some good songs about being cheated on? Is there a play list on songs about cheating or being cheated on?

I Loved him so I gave him my heart. he didn't know what Love was so he broke it.
Unfortunately cheating and infidelity is very common in modern life. Many’s hearts are broken all the time due to affairs, cheating and messing around.
This is a list of the top 7 songs about cheating or being cheated on.


Toni Braxton - Love Shoulda Brought You Home

How can you think that you're in love
When you don't know the meaning of

Love Shoulda brought you,
Brought you,
Home last night
You shoulda been with me
Shoulda been right by my side
Baby
If you cared anything for me
Then love woulda brought you
To me last night

Gotta hand it to ya
Ya had me there for a while
I was so in love with you
I couldn't see past your smile
Now I smell the coffee
Boy, I got a wake up call
And it left the message
That you just don't care at all
You can't expect me to
Believe that she doesn't mean anything
You say that you love only me
Your kinda lovin' my darling

I just don't need






Take a bow - Rhianna

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus:]
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)

Go on and take a bow


Oh, and the award for
The best lie goes to you (goes to you)
For making me believe (that you)
That you could be faithful to me

Let's hear your speech, oh



Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

You and me, we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

[Chorus:]
You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one





Ciara - I bet

So I'm supposed to believe that it's Fellini's calling' your phone?
I'm supposed to believe that they're asking' you if you're home
I wasn't born yesterday, not me, can't get that over me, not me
I love you but I won't be a fool for you
That is just something' that I wouldn't do, babe
I mean I would stay if you could tell the truth
But you can't, no matter how much time I ask

Is that your bitch over there giving me the ugly stare
The one with the silicone ass, and the Brazilian hair
You ain't gon' respect me no no no 'til I'm not there
See, I got you comfortable, now you ain't really scared

But I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you
I bet you start needing me
Soon as you see me with someone else
Somebody other than you
And I know that it hurts
You know that it hurts your pride
But you thought the grass was greener on the other side
I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else

Somebody better than you





Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp,
And she's probably getting frisky...
Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink
'Cause she can't shoot whiskey...
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool stick,
Showing her how to shoot a combo...

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
Carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all four tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.




Ashanti - The Way That I Love You

I woke up kinda early today, and something told me from that moment it wouldn't be the same
Felt like you were hidin' something, but I didn't push it,
I didn't complain or say nothing
I tried to act like I didn't see it,
'cause deep down I know I didn't wanna believe it
There it was, it was you and her,
you left your sidekick on the night stand and I read

Everything you did and everything you said,
now I'm standin' here lookin' like damn
I thought it was you and I,
now all I gotta say is why


After all of the times that we tried,
I found out we were living a lie
And after all of this love that we made,
I Know Now you don't love me the same

The way that I love you
The way that I love you
The way that I love you...



Toni Braxton - Yesterday [feat. Trey Songz]

Gave you the benefit of the doubt
Till you showed me what you were about
Your true colors came out

Ohhhh

And your words couldn't hide the scent
Cause the truth about where you've been
Is in a fragrance I can't recognize

Standing there
Scratching your head
Blood shot eyes, drunk with regret
Hanging yourself ten feet over the edge

I'm done with this
Feeling like an idiot
Lovin you, I'm over it
I just don't love you, don't love you no more

You, you are so yesterday
Never thought you'd lose my love this way
Now you come begging me to stay

Say, you, you are so yesterday
I won't let you rain on my parade
Don't wanna hear a thing you say

So yesterday

[Toni Braxton (Trey Songz):]
And now you wanna reminisce (now I wanna reminisce)
Say you wanna try again (said I wanna try again)
Started with a little kiss (a kiss)
(we can't even regret) no no

Now I never wanna see you, never wanna feel you
Ever wanna hear you
I don't love you, don't need you, can't stand you
No More...


Remember: Being cheated on doesn’t in any way reflect you or your worth. It is all about the cheaters selfishness, insecurities or need for an ego boost or just overall low moral standard. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and be strong.
Trust me, speaking from experience – it does get better :)


You may want to read:

Cheating and Affairs while married: A letter to my husbands mistress

Domestic Violence / Physical Abuse verses Infidelity / Cheating - Is either worse?

My husband cheated on me - How to find out and deal with cheating / affairs in marriage: My divorce


Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!