Search here

Songs about being over your ex

Relationships and break-ups can be really hard and painfull. It might take forever for you to finally feel like you're over that one person or that you can visualize your life without them in it. So when you do eventually get to that stage it's worth celebrating.


Music allows you to express yourself and nothing says 'I'm over you' or 'I've moved on' better then a few good songs.

This is a list of the best songs about being over your ex.
You might also want to read:






You don't have to love me for me to baby ever understand.  
Just know I love the time we both had.  
And I don't ever want to see you sad.  
Be happy.  
And I don't wanna hold you if you don't wanna tell me you love me babe.  
Just know I'm gonna have to walk away.  
I'll be big enough for both of us to say:  
Be happy…  

Cause something changed; you were acting so strange and it’s taken its toll on me.
It’s safe to say that I’m ready to let you leave.

Without you, I live it up a little more every day. Without you, I’m seein myself so differently.
I didn’t wanna believe it then but it all worked out in the end.
When I watched you walk away,
well I never thought I'd say, I’m fine… WITHOUT YOU.

Now that it's all said and done I can't believe you were the one,
To build me up and tear me down Like an old abandoned house.
What you said when you left Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.

Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running a long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you more than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through…
I got over you.

You took a hammer to these walls, dragged the memories down the hall, packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut, a lot of others opened up, so did my eyes so I could see that you never were the best for me!

There was a time when I thought life was over and out.
When you went away from me my dying heart made it hard to breathe.
Would sit in my room because I didn't want to have to go out and see you walking by.
One look and I'd break right down and cry.
Now you say that you've made a big mistake, never meant to take your love away.
But you can save your tired apologies 'Cause it may seem hard to believe But
I'm doin' just fine.
Getting along very well  without you in my life.
I don't need you in my life.
I'm doin' just fine.
Time made me stronger you're no longer on my mind.
I don’t need you anymore…


I want you to know that it doesn't matter where we take this road but someone's gotta go.
And I want you to know that you couldn't have loved me better but I want you to move on;
So I'm already gone.

Looking at you makes it harder, But I know that you'll find another that doesn't always make you wanna cry.
It started with the perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in,
"Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive.
You know that I love you so…
I love you enough to let you go…

I gave you the benefit of the doubt 'Til you showed me what you were about;
your true colors came out.

And your words couldn't hide the sin 'Cause the truth about where you been is in a fragrance I can't recognize.

Just standing there, scratching your head.
Bloodshot eyes, drunk with regret.
Hanging yourself ten feet over the edge.

I'm done with this, feeling like an idiot loving you, I'm over it!
I just don't love you, don't love you no more.

You, you are so yesterday. Never thought you'd lose my love this way.
Now you come begging me to stay.

See you, you are so yesterday.
I won't let you rain on my parade.
I don't wanna hear a thing you say.
You're so yesterday…

So let me on down 'Cause time has made me strong;
I'm starting to move on.
I'm gonna say this now; your chance has come and gone and you know...

It's just too little too late, a little too wrong, and I can't wait.
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late).
You say you dream of my face but you don't like me, you just like the chase.
To be real It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late).

Standing in the front yard, telling me how I'm such a fool, talking 'bout how I'll never ever find a man like you.
You got me twisted.
You must not know 'bout me.
You must not know 'bout me.
I can have another you in a minute, matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)

you must not know 'bout me.
You must not know 'bout me.
I can have another you by tomorrow.
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable.

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!