Search here

Songs about cheating / being cheated on


There is really nothing worse then being cheated on or resorting to cheating in a relationship.



Cheating can have a tremendous effect on all involved.

The following is a list of the top songs about cheating.

Songs about cheating or being cheated on

You look so dumb right now; standing outside my house trying to apologize you're so ugly when you cry.
Please, just cut it out.
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not.
Baby I know you're only sorry you got caught.
But you put on quite a show; really had me going.
But now it's time to go. Curtain's finally closing.
That was quite a show; very entertaining.
But it's over now (but it's over now)…
Go on and take a bow.
Oh, And the award for the best liar goes to you (goes to you) for making me believe (that you) that you could be faithful to me.
Let's hear your speech, Oh
How about a round of applause.
A standing ovation
It took me a minute to wake up and see what the love of my life was doing to me.
I wanted to lay down and die cos my pride wouldn't let me cry.
Some how I knew I had to get over it.
He said he couldn't understand until he felt your touch.
Now he can see why I love you so much.
And that's so unfair; I never thought I'd have to share your love that I thought was given to only me…
And that's why I don't ever wanna see you again (I don't wanna see you),  
But I stuck by you till the end.
And my conscience is clear (clear) and I can move on from here,
But I wish I could say the same for you baby (ooh).
I don't ever wanna see you again tell me why did it have to be my best friend
(You could of picked anybody) that you were messing round with?
I didn't wanna notice it.
I was true to my love for you.
(I was so true to my love for you)
Make them laugh, it comes so easy when you get to the part where you're breaking my heart (breaking my heart).
Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown (Just make 'em smile the whole world loves a clown).
Wish you well, I cannot stay.
You deserve an award for the role that you played (role that you played).
No more masquerade, you're one lonely star.
(One lonely star and you don't know who you are)
Say good-bye (bye bye), say good-bye
All the world is a stage (world is a stage) and everyone has their part (has their part).
But how was I to know which way the story'd go?
How was I to know you'd break (You'd break, you'd break, you'd break) you'd break my heart?
I've always been in love with you.
(I've always been in love with you)
Guess you've always known.
You took my love for granted, why oh why?
The show is over, say good-bye.
It's better to know.
Don't front like it's all about me.
Cuz it's better to know.
Be straight up, if thats how you wanna be.
Yeah its better to know.
You got yours and I got mine but whenever we roll I'll still treat you like my wife.
Ain't no shame in the game, what we doin is the same, girl our thing won't change.
It's just better to know.

You can still push the coup if you wanna.
You can swipe my bank card if you wanna.
Them wifey things are still on.
What you do on the side is your business cuz your grown.

You be actin like we all up love and baby,
I be knowin we aint all up in love and thats cool.
You can keep them otha niggaz and thats cool…
As long as i can hit it…
You, been seeing him, and I know and I was with her, and you knew about it.
But I was too blind to see it baby.
You was out there doing the same thing as me
I wanna ask, has he been by the crib?
Has he been in our, car?
And did you let him, drive?
Cause she's been by the house.
She's been in the car.
I've even let her push the Porsche around a couple times.
Oh, we were so the same. I don't know why I can't see it baby and it ain't a point to feeling blue.
You're just like me and I'm just like you
I gave you the benefit of the doubt 'til you showed me what you were about; your true colors came out.  
And your words couldn't hide the sin 'cause the truth about where you been is in a fragrance I can't recognize.
Just standing there, scratching your head, bloodshot eyes, drunk with regret, hanging yourself ten feet over the edge.
I'm done with this, feeling like an idiot.
Loving you, I'm over it.
I just don't love you, don't love you no more.
You, you are so yesterday.
Never thought you'd lose my love this way.
Now you come begging me to stay.
See you, you are so yesterday.
I won't let you rain on my parade.
I don't wanna hear a thing you say.
You're so yesterday.
I feel it in the air as I'm doing my hair; preparing for another date.
A kiss upon my cheek as he reluctantly asks if I'm gonna be out late.
I say I won't be long; just hanging with the girls.
A lie I didn't have to tell because we both know where I'm about to go and we know it very well.
Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside to know that I am happy with some other guy… I can see him dying.
I don't wanna do this anymore.

I don't wanna be the reason why everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside.
I don't wanna hurt him anymore. I don't wanna take away his life…

I don't wanna be a murderer.

3 A.M. when my phone ring, beggin' me to come by… I was right around the corner..
I know I could've said no but I ain't stop, told me "come in, the doors unlocked for you".
My intuition, I should, have listened to it,
my girl, yo, she'd be pissed if she knew about this visit...
She had a tank top on, I took her tank top off, but should've stopped, STOP!.. [sigh]
But she ain't let me, kissed me soft and gently.. she tempt me.
Right then I stopped thinkin' consequences...
Guess I must have lost my mind for a minute. listen.

Girl you know that I love.
Girl I love you with her that was lust…
Shouldn't have happened I know I messed up...
One phone call started this whole thing now look at the damage… look at the damage..

Damage.. damage that I caused you.
I know I broke your heart, 'cause I did you wrong.
Look at the damage, look at the damage that I caused...

You might also want to read:



Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!