Search here

Romantic Christmas songs

There is nothing quite like sharing Christmas with the one you love.
Once the fire is burning or your cuddled up on the couch ready to open up gifts, there is nothing better then adding a little romantic music to heighten the mood.
Romantic Christmas songs

You might even want to make a mixed CD as one of the handmade contributions to your Christmas gift fot the one you love (other affordable romantic gifts here). Below is a list of the top romantic songs which can not be missed this Christmas.

Romantic Christmas songs

I don't want a lot for Christmas, There is just one thing I need;
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.
I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know…
Make my wish come true… All I want for Christmas Is you.

I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace.
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day.

I just want you for my own more than you could ever know…
Make my wish come true… All I want for Christmas is you…
You baby!

Honey, it's cold outside pour another glass of wine, light up the fireplace.
The holiday starts right now… Make yourself slow down, put on a happy face.
I don't want you to buy me nothin', it's alright.
Love's the only thing on my list. All I want is a kiss for Christmas.
Honey, won't you give me a kiss for Christmas? Darlin'

Early on Christmas day everyone looks for love under the Christmas tree and though you might think it's strange I wanna tell you, my love, don't buy a thing for me.
I don't want you to get me nothin', it's alright 'Cause if I could just get my wish… All I want is a kiss for Christmas. Honey, won't you give me a kiss for Christmas? Darlin'


Kiss me at midnight.
Dance until the morning light.
Party into the new year.
All of my friends are here.
And when the time is right;
Kiss me at midnight.

I've been waiting for this special night to be with you.
The colors of Christmas are still shining bright and I know what we're gonna do…

Anticipating, Music is playing, The magic is in the air (the air).
All through the season, You've been the reason I have so much love to share.


Dawn is slowly breaking Our friends have all gone home.
You and I are waiting For Santa Claus to come.
There's a present by the tree, Stockings on the wall.
Knowing you're in love with me Is the greatest gift of all.

The fire is slowly fading…Chill is in the air.
All the gifts are waiting for children ev'rywhere.
Through the window, I can see Snow begin to fall…
Knowing you're in love with me Is the greatest gift of all.


Looking back on childhood days, I can't believe my foolish ways.
Thought that Christmas only came from a store
Had to know what was there for me Underneath the Christmas tree.
I didn't know that there could be so much more.

But in all of the rush
I was missing so much
Girl, you made me finally see, yeah

That I never knew the meaning of Christmas
'Til you came into my life
I was lost in the dark 'til you opened my heart
Like an angel shining bright
I wished on a star and, girl, here you are
Suddenly I realize
That I never knew the meaning of Christmas
'Til I looked into your eyes


Snowy night where it's warm here by the fire.
Here with you (here with you) I have all that I desire.
It's been a long year But somehow we got by.
Now it's Christmas Eve And love is on our side.

I don't need a hundred gifts beneath the tree (the tree).
Don't you know the best thing you could give to me?
Nothing else will do… All I want is you this Christmas
(This Christmas, this Christmas)

Sleigh bells ring are you listenin'?
In the lane snow is glistenen'.
A beautiful sight; were happy tonight, 
walken' in a winter wonderland.
Gone away is the blue bird. here to stay is the new bird.
He sings a love song as we go along; 
walken' in a winter wonderland.
In the meadow we can build a snowman and pretend that he is parson brown.
He'll say are you married we'll say no man 
But you can do the job when you're in town.





It’s the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe
I don’t want to miss out on the holiday
But I can’t stop staring at your face
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I’mma be under the mistletoe
With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!