Search here

Easy / simple childrens Prayers

What are some easy to say or remember children's Prayers? What are some easy Prayers to get my child
to start Praying? Are there any easy / simple Prayers for Children?

Praying is a beautiful thing and the sooner your little ones get to doing it (no matter how short or simple it might be) the better.

This article contains a few easy to remember and say short Prayers and Prayer starters for children who are just getting into Praying.

You might also want to read: 'When should I teach my child to Pray'

Easy to say and remember Prayers for children

Starting Prayers


Gentle Jesus; meek and mild,
Look upon a little child.
Suffer me to come to thee.
God Bless...
(mommy and daddy, siblings, pets, etc)
Thank you for...
(my family, pets, friends, food, etc)
Amen


God Hear My Prayer
God in heaven hear my prayer,
keep me in thy loving care.
Be my guide in all I do,
Bless all those who love me too.

Thank you God for...
(my family, pets, friends, etc)
Amen. 


Morning Prayers

As I go about my day,
I Pray Dear Lord with me you'll stay.
And If I should pass away,
I Pray Dear Lord you'll take me your one and only way.
Amen

Now, before I run to play,
Let me not forget to Pray
To God who kept me through the night
And waked me with the morning light.
Help me, Lord, to love thee more
Than I ever loved before,
In my work and in my play
Be thou with me through the day.
Amen. 



Bedtime Prayers
As I lay myself to sleep,
I Pray Dear Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I Pray Dear Lord my Soul to take.
Amen

Father in heaven hear my prayer
Keep me in thy loving care
Be my guide in all I do
And bless all those who love me too

Amen


Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
Guard me Jesus through the night
And wake me with the morning light.

Father, now the night has come,
all my work and play are done.
This has been a happy day,
now I come to you and pray.
Bless the children everywhere,
keep us in your loving care,
while we sleep and while we wake,
bless us all for Jesus' sake.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!