Search here

I can't let you go: Poems about love / obsession


True love
This love I feel for you is strong, I feel it everyday.
I think of you so very much. I wish that you would stay.
I dream of you and see your face, you feel so real-like too.
I fantasize of you and me and how much I want you.
You’re my first thought in the morning and my last thought late at night.
I feel you within me completely and it all just feels so right.
I visualize us together; me walking down the aisle.
I know that I should be patient but thinking of it makes me smile.
I would kill for you and lie for you. I’d give all I owned up too.
No other girl should be by your side; I alone should be with you.
I will hold you prisoner in my heart if only to keep you near.
I will chain you there and shackle you if it would keep you here.
I will do anything you want me to. I long for you and miss you so
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not obsessed; I just can’t let you go.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!