Search here

Poems about an ex who was wrong for you - Getting over an ex

Sometimes when I miss you I remember why you gone
I recap why you not here and how together we’d be wrong.
I think about our kisses and the way you were with me
Everything I see reminds me though of all that we could be
I’d write a letter to you secretly and sign it love from me.
I’d put a kiss right in the center and fold it delicately
I’d hold it, close it and shower it with kisses
Then right before I could even mail it, I’d tear it all to pieces.
I can’t tell you how I feel because it’s just too late for you to know.
No matter what I said to you our love would nowhere go.
This isn't a fairy-tale story or a movie with a happy ending

This is real love. This is where we’re at. Time I stopped pretending.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!