Search here

How to show your husband you love him: Write him a love letter

 How can I show my husband I love him? How can I tell my husband that I appreciate him? What can I do to show my husband how much he means to me?

Sometimes it is the simple things that mean the most. A simple letter can reveal your innermost feelings in a way that trying to say the words sometimes cannot.

For many people, myself included, at times telling the one you love how you feel may be hard. Sometimes you stumble over the words, forget half of what you wanted to say or are just "too shy" to say everything you're feeling.

When you write a letter you can voice your opinion, open your heart and express yourself fully without forgetting the words or feeling shy about it.

Another plus to writing your husband a letter is that he can keep it and re-read it over and over again.

I love writing my husband letters. Sometimes they are long and expressive. Sometimes they are short and to the point. I have even gotten in the habit of writing my husband a short little letter every day and leaving it in his lunch bag for work. 

I've come to know that my husband appreciates every letter. He cherishes them all and looks forward to reading them. He even has a collection of all the letters I've written him throughout our relationship. It makes me very happy to find that I've found a small way to show my husband how much I love him and appreciate him. He makes me completely and utterly happy so it is the very least I can do.

Grab a piece of paper and pen and start writing down your feelings for your husband. You can write as little or as much as you want. A simple note, a long letter or a poem would do. 

Let your heart lead you.

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!