Search here

First Kiss: Am I ready for my First Kiss?

Am I ready for my first kiss? Should I have my first kiss? When is the right time to have your first kiss?


Your first kiss is something you are bound to remember for many years if not FOREVER. This may could be one of your best memories or your worst! Either way, you are not likely to forget your first kiss.

If you are wondering whether or not you should have your first kiss then it is definitely something worth thinking about a little more carefully.
When is the right time to have your first kiss?
Put simply, the best time to have your first kiss is WHEN YOU'RE READY. There is no age or deadline for this. Some people have their very first kiss during their early teen years while others wait until their late teens or early adulthood. There are even some people who don't have their first kiss until marriage!
Ultimately the choice is yours and you should never feel pressurized or forced into having your first kiss when you are not ready or do not want to.

Who should I have my first kiss with?
You need to have your first kiss with with someone who is special to you. You do not want to "waste" your first kiss on a jerk or someone who is going around kissing everyone anyway. If you're going to remember your first kiss for the rest of your life you'd want it to be a memory with someone you don't mind never forgetting, right? 

How do I know if I am ready for my first kiss?
If you can think about the idea of having your first kiss with someone and you don't cringe or feel grossed out by the idea then you are probably ready. If you can think of a particular person you would like to have your first kiss with and it makes you feel happy or exited at the thought then you are probably 100% ready. If you feel like you have to get it over and done with because everyone else is doing it then you should probably wait a little longer before having your first kiss. Take this quiz to find out how ready you are (or you are not) for your first kiss.

My best advice would be to make sure that you are ready. If you are not sure then wait. There is absolutely no rush at all. Also be sure that you are safe because unfortunately their are also viruses that could be spread through kissing.

Have you had your first kiss already? What was it like? Do you regret it? What advice would you give others who haven't had their first kiss yet???
I'd love to hear from you!!! Comment below :)
XOXO

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!