Search here

Songs about being in love with your bestfriend / going from friends to more (songs list)

We may all have that one friend of the opposite sex that we get on so well with. You may spend all your time together or people may assume you're dating when you're actually not.
Eventually you could realize that you've developed feelings for your bestfriend and you want to be more then just his/her friend.

Below is a song list of going from friends to more or wanting to be more then friends.

Songs about being in love with your bestfriend/ going from friends to more

Jason Mraz – Lucky
Do you hear me? I'm talking to you across the water, across the deep blue ocean,
under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying.
Boy I hear you in my dreams. I feel your whisper across the sea.
I keep you with me in my heart.
You make it easier when life gets hard.

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
Lucky to have been where I have been.
Lucky to be coming home again.
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh.
NSYNC  - This I promise you 

When the visions around you bring tears to your eyes,
and all that surrounds you are secrets and lies,
I'll be your strength,I'll give you hope,
keeping your faith when it's gone.
The one you should call was standing here all along…

And I will take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong.
Till the day my life is through.
This I promise you…
This I promise you…
I see the questions in your eyes.
I know what's waiting on your mind
.
You can be sure i know my part
.
'Cause I
’ll stand beside you through the years.
You'll only cry those happy tears
.
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart.
And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there
.
I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there for better or worse
, till death do us part,
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
.
I swear
...


Girl, it's been a long, long time comin' but I, I know that it's been worth the wait.
It feels like springtime in Winter.
It feels like Christmas in June.
It feels like heaven has opened up it's gates for me and you.

And every time I close my eyes I thank the lord that I've got you and you've got me too.
And every time I think of it I pinch myself 'cause I don't believe it's true;
That someone like you loves me too.
[Sigh] Look. I know we've been friends for a while now.
But, I just feel like I can confess to you.
It's gonna be hard but...
Alright here it goes...

Imagine that the pillow that you cried on was my chest, and the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand.
Girl, imagine: if you needed advise about some other guy, I'm the one that comes to mind.
Not tryna hear you tell nobody that I'm just a friend.
Just trying to make sure I'm that body that you call your man.
And anytime you need a shoulder: it's yours, night or day but what I'm tryna say is, I wanna be...

The last number you call late at night (said I wanna be).
The first one that you dial when you open your eyes.
Wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you,
I wanna be yeah, I wanna be yeah..
Be the man making your girl jealous.
Be the guy shuttin' down all the fellas.
Whatever you need, girl, it's all on me: your soldier, your friend or your lover, girl,
I wanna be...
With you I can let my hair down.
I can say anything crazy, I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground.
With nothing but a T-shirt on, I never felt so beautiful Baby as I do now,
Now that I'm with you.
With you, with you, with you...
now that I'm with you.
Skipping rocks and leaving footprints down there on the riverbank.
Always holding hands, never making plans.
Just living in the moment, babe.

You get me laughing with those funny faces.
You somehow always know just what to say, that's right, Whoa, that's right, what we got is;

Just like driving on an open highway. Never knowing what we're gonna find.
Just like two kids, baby, always trying to live it up. Whoa, yeah, that's our kind of love.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be.
She better hold him tight, give him all her love.
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky 'cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar...

Taylor Swift – You belong with me 

You're on the phone; your girlfriend ‒ she's upset.
She's going off about something that you said 'cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.
I'm in the room ‒ it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
She'll never know your story like I do.

But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts.
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you,
been here all along so why can't you see…
you belong with me,
You belong with me…

I think sometimes I can read your mind.
When you make things up I can tell you lie.
I see the things that your man can’t see and I wonder what kind of man is he.
The one who you say is your lover.
Who you insist takes care of you under the covers.
And who is there for you and loves you like no other.
Then you kiss and tell me that you love me like a brother.
If I didn’t know better, I’d think that you were mine, you’re with me all the time.
If I didn’t know better, I’d swear we’re more than friends, you’re touching me again.
If I didn’t know better I’d think we were in love…
Girl, do you wanna tell me something?
Oh, oh, oh...


You might also want to read:

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!