Search here

We adore the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who adore us: Sayings about being in love with someone who doesn't love you

Are there any sayings about missing your boyfriend / girlfriend when you're not together? What are some sayings about long distance relationships? Are there any sayings about being apart a lot or missing each other when you're not together?

Image courtesy of t0zz / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
"Why do we always adore the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who adore us..."
What does this saying mean?


This is one of the saddest and yet truest sayings. This saying describes a situation where a girl or guy gives all her attention, affection, time or love to someone who doesn’t care about or feel the same way about him/her. At the same time someone else (whether a ‘friend’, neighbour, college, etc) gives him/her all of their attention, time and affection and he/she doesn’t even notice or pay any attention to him/her.

Love triangles are not at all something only read about or watched in movies; they are all around us and sometimes we’re right in the middle of one and don’t even realize it.

A song describing this perfectly 
He's the thorn in my fleshThat I can't take outHe's stealing my breathWhen you're around,And now you're trying to convince me,He wasn't worth it,But you can't complete me,He's the part that is missing,I miss him, I'm missing him,Oh I miss him I miss him, I'm missing him,
And you're sitting in the front row,Wanna be first in line,Waiting by my window,Giving me all your time,You could be my hero,If only I could let go,But his love is still in me,Like a broken arrow.
Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Poem describing this perfectly
I looked over at you, if only you knew how I feel...
I care for you like no other my feelings are so real.
I gave you all my loving; my attention wherever you were...
But you never ever realized it; you were too busy loving her.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!