Search here

Another break-up love poem: Poems about break-ups

I'm sad that you have left me, I'm sad that you have gone.
I'm sad that I'm alone now and we proved to be so wrong.
I'm sad that it hurts so much to be standing here alone,
and that things will be so different now that I'm on my own.


I know that you meant it when you said you won't be back.
I knew from the very moment that you grabbed your bag to pack.
I've known since I noticed you didn't look at me the same.
I should have noticed sooner so I'm gonna take the blame.

I wish that things were different.
I wish that things could change.
I wish that you were staying and that things just wernt so strange.
I wish that I could hold you and kiss you just once more,
before you grab your bag and keys and head straight out that door.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!