What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Friday, May 3, 2013

I can't let you go: Poems about love / obsession


True love
This love I feel for you is strong, I feel it everyday.
I think of you so very much. I wish that you would stay.
I dream of you and see your face, you feel so real-like too.
I fantasize of you and me and how much I want you.
You’re my first thought in the morning and my last thought late at night.
I feel you within me completely and it all just feels so right.
I visualize us together; me walking down the aisle.
I know that I should be patient but thinking of it makes me smile.
I would kill for you and lie for you. I’d give all I owned up too.
No other girl should be by your side; I alone should be with you.
I will hold you prisoner in my heart if only to keep you near.
I will chain you there and shackle you if it would keep you here.
I will do anything you want me to. I long for you and miss you so
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not obsessed; I just can’t let you go.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.