Search here

Free Relationship Advice - Relationship questions answered

If you have any relationship, dating or ex related questions you'd like answered please post them here. I will be more than happy to help as best I can. 

These are some of the questions I've answered already:

"Hi so I have a question... My boyfriend of almost four years (all of undergrad) just broke up with me for the third time about a month ago... He definitely improved a lot where as I did at first but then forgot the good and returned to my disrespectful self. I still love him and I know he loved me...Weve had no contact for almost one month and in this time he hasnt once tried to reach out towards me... Im not sure what to do but any advice would be awesome. Thank you :)"
 "My ex broke up with me about 2 years ago. Why can't i get over him?"
"Hi, I have read all the advice and hopefully you will be able to help me out, I was with a girl for a little over 8 months and suddenly ended...We were madly inlove and the amount of passion was unbelievable yet she always listened to her friends witch caused fights between us... my question is what are the chances I will ever hear from her again let alone have another chance"
"Hi! So My ex and I broke up at the end of summer before going off to college... I sent him a letter almost 3 or 4 weeks ago and haven't heard from him.. I dont know what to do.. We both wanted to stay as friends.. I tried following up with him about if he'd gotten the letter but he never replied. Not sure if he will ever or if he just needs time? Should i tell him how im feeling? I dont want to get back together but i find it strange that he'd ask for a letter (it talked about all our good memories and how I'll never forget him and stuff) but then not acknowledge the letter that he asked for in the first place.."
My girlfriend of four years has broken up with me she is very upset for the way I have talked to her in the past and also says I scare her sometimes even though iwould never hurt her at first I was calling her and practicly begging for forgiveness and she would respond with there is no chance and she was checked out I then started leaving her to her space then she called me and said that she had family that is coming to town and that she would like it if I would come and meet them along with our son but said dont get your hopes up about us getting back together I am just confused all I want is to gain her trust back in me that iwilltreat her with respect how should I handle this? Please help
I'd love to hear from you!!!
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!