Search here

Sad love sayings/quotes



Sometimes all we need is to read love quotes and love sayings in order to know that we're not the only ones feeling the way we do.

This contains sad love quotes and sayings about forbidden love, break-ups, choosing between two people, sayings about when he/she doesn't feel the same, and  sayings about loosing faith in love or always being hurt in a relationship.

Please comment with any other sayings or quotes you'd like me to add.


Sayings: Forbidden Love Sayings: 

"I cannot state that I love you. However, when distance separates us, I am sad."
Love hurts
Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the 
strongest.

Sayings: Choosing between two people

Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.

If you love two people, go for the second because if you had truly loved the first person you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.
Sayings: When he/she doesn't feel the same
“The greatest agony is to have loved all in vain."
" I desired your soft lips, but all I got was your cold shoulder."
Broken hearted
 What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his Cinderella?
Why did I fall for you when you keep falling for her?
The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
I love him, that’s why its so hard to see him love someone else…
The worst thing a guy can do is make a girl fall for him when he has no intention of catching her.

Sayings: Break ups
Sadbess

“The saddest thing in the world is to love someone who used to love you."
It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
While I was holding on, all you did was let go.
You never know what you have until it's gone.
People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it is letting go.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Love is always doing the right thing for that person’s happiness. Even if it hurts.
You can’t just stop loving someone, either you never did or you always will.
True Love
True love is when you shed a tear and still want him.
Why is it that when I’m finally getting over you,
You give me a reason to fall in love with you all over again?
There’s a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there’s nothing I can say to make her feel all right.
Never cry about something that once made you smile, because at the time it was exactly what you wanted.
were do you go when the only person that can stop you from crying made you cry?
The hardest thing to do is waking up without you.

Sayings: Broken Heart/ Heart has been broken
Of all the lies I've heard, "I love you" was my favorite
We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore those who ignore us.
Tears are words the heart can't express.
Pleasures of love lasts but a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime.
When a boy sweeps you off your feet, he's in the perfect position to drop you on your ass.
I gave you everything, but it wasn't enough to make you stay.
Sometimes you don't realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you.
You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?
At times, I believe you get enjoyment watching the mascara run down my face.

Sayings: Loosing faith in love/ always being hurt in a relationship
Broken hearted
You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
I'm afraid to love, afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love, it seems to never last.
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion
Love is like a bar of soap, once you think you have it, it slips away.
Just because someone says those three “magic” words doesn’t mean they mean them.
If you are with someone and someone else is on your mind then you are with the wrong person.
When my absence doesn't alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it.

Sayings: All about Love

I want to be your favorite hello – and you’re hardest goodbye.
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
No boy is worth your TEARS, and the one who IS, will NEVER make you CRY.~
You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.

You might also want to read:

·         'Missing your ex' songs
·         Should I take my ex back
·         Am still in love with my ex?
·         'Does my ex want me back' quiz

Quotes include compilations from sites such as sad-love-quotes.net, coolnsmart.com, yahoo answers, and sadlovequotes.net.

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!