Search here

Ex boyfriend jokes - Jokes about Ex boyfriends

What are some funny ex boyfriend jokes? What are some good ex boyfriend jokes to cheer me up after a break-up? What are some funny ex boyfriend jokes to make my friend feel better after her break-up?

The following are some funny jokes about ex boyfriends taken from all over the net. Hope they bring a smile to your face :)


Don't get all depressed over a guy from your past. That's like being sad because the garbage man picked up the trash


Still talk to your ex boyfriend? Here's a good conversation started:
Girl: Hey! Do you know why your girlfriend likes your d**k so much?
Guy: Um... why?
Girl: Because her mom told her to enjoy the little things in life

I don't have X's, i have Y's... Like Y the hell did I date you!

My ex had one very annoying habit... Breathing!

Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because I'll parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.,

Ever looked at your e and wondered... "Was I drunk the entire relationship???'

When your Ex says 'You'll never find anyone like me', Just smile and say 'Thats the point'.

If it looks like a D**k and acts like a D**k, it's probably my ex boyfriend.

I want to De-friend you on Facebook but your photo's and status updates help me feel better about myself :)

Oh, you're dating my ex? Cool. I'm eating a sandwich, do you want those left overs too?


Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!