Search here

I miss my exboyfriend: Songs / Playlist

Have you ever had one of those days when you just wake up, breathe in some fresh air and realize that you wish you were breathing in a certain someones scent instead?

Here's my "I miss my boyfriend" playlist. This time I left the (EX) out on purpose.
Some relationships (whether you break up or not), are just - #AlwaysAndForever

Ariana Grande - One Last Time
And I know, and I know, and I know she gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you...
And I know, and I know, and I know that you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you…
So one last time I need to be the one who takes you home.
One more time… I promise, after that, I'll let you go.
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart, all I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time… I need to be the one who takes you home.

Westlife - Fool Again
I should've seen it comin', I should've read the signs...
Anyway, I guess it's over.

Can't believe that I'm the fool again - I thought this love would never end.
How was I to know?
You never told me.
Can't believe that I'm the fool again, and I who thought you were my friend...
How was I to know? You never told me.

Pink - Who knew

You took my hand, y
ou showed me how, you promised me you'd be around...
Uh huh... that's right.
I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me...
Yeah huh... that's right.

If someone said three years from now you'd be long gone,
I'd stand up and punch them out cause they're all wrong.
I know better. cause you said forever...
And ever... Who knew?

Pink - Just give me a reason

We're collecting dust but our love's enough.
You're holding it in, you're pouring a drink.
No nothing is as bad as it seems - we'll come clean...
Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough, just a second we're not broken just bent;
And we can learn to love again.
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts - That we're not broken just bent, 
And we can learn to love again...

Katy Perry - The one that got away

In another life, 
I would make you stay so I don't have to say you were the one that got away...
The one that got away.

All this money can't buy me a time machine.
Can't replace you with a million rings.
I should've told you what you meant to me...
'Cause now I pay the price.

Katy Perry - Thinking of you

Comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection.
Like an apple hanging from a tree - I picked the ripest one... I still got the seed.

You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know.

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you... thinking of you, what you would do if you were the one who was spending the night...
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes.
He kissed my lips; I taste your mouth...
He pulled me in; I was disgusted with myself.

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you... Thinking of you...
What you would do if you were the one who was spending the night...
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes

Mary J Blige - Be Without you

Baby we been too strong for too long and I can’t be without you.
I’ll be waiting up until you get home cuz I can’t sleep without you baby.
Anybody who’s ever loved, ya know just what I feel - too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can’t be without your baby...

Mariah Carey - We belong together 

I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you, 
I should have held on tight - I never shoulda let you go.
I didn't know nothing; 
I was stupid, I was foolish...
I was lying to myself.
I could not fathom that I would ever be without your love.
Never imagined I'd be sitting here beside myself
'Cause I didn't know you...
'Cause I didn't know me...
But I thought I knew everything I never felt.
The feeling that I'm feeling now that I don't hear your voice...
Or have your touch and kiss your lips 'Cause I don't have a choice.
Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you lying by my side - Right here, cause baby;
We belong together.
When you left I lost a part of me.
It's still so hard to believe.
Come back baby, please...
'Cause we belong together

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!