Search here

Signs that he is gay: Signs that my boyfriend / crush might be gay

Is my boyfriend gay? Is my boyfriend using me as a cover-up? How can I tell if my boyfriend is actually gay? What are some signs that someone might be gay?


In between the million things to fear or look out for when in a relationship or considering getting into one is your partner or prospective partners sexuality and the questioning thereof. Please note, that I am in no way saying that there is anything wrong with being gay in itself. The problem comes when you are unsure whether or not he feels the same way about you due to your worries that he may only see you as a friend and in actuality be game. Another concern may be that you are in a relationship and worried that your partner is actually "under-cover gay" and using you as a cover-up.


Below is a really cool and insightful video explaining and listing 10 signs that the object of your affection may actually be interested in someone of the same sex.

Signs that your boyfriend / crush might be gay

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!