Search here

Top Love Songs While missing your Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Partner during lock-down: Long Distance Love Songs

Are there any songs for missing your Boyfriend / Girlfriend / partner during lock-down? Are there any good long distance songs for missing your partner?

Here are a few of my favorites with their lyrics

Long Distance Relationship Pop Rock songs about missing your boyfriend / girlfriend / partner


Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here

All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here
I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say it like it is
And the truth is that I really miss

When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne



I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd
Need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missin' you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missin', too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
To always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

Long Distance Relationship R&B songs about missing your boyfriend / girlfriend / partner


Distance and Time - Alicia Keys 

No matter how far you are
No matter how long it takes him
Through distance and time
I'll be waiting
And if you have to walk a million miles
I'll wait a million days to see you smile
Distance and time, I'll be waiting



Jordin Sparks – No Air



But how

Do you expect me, to live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air
No air air, No air air

Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon



At night when the stars
Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Tryin' to get to you
In hopes you're on
The other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon


Long Distance Relationship Hip Hop songs about missing your boyfriend / girlfriend / partner



Soulja Boy Tell 'Em – Kiss Me Thru the Phone


Baby you know that I miss you
I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot baby girl
And that's the issue, girl you know I miss you
I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now
So baby kiss me thru the phone (kiss me thru the phone)
I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone (kiss me thru the phone)
See you when I get home

Long Distance Relationship Rock songs about missing your boyfriend / girlfriend / partner


3 doors down - here without you



A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face.
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same.
All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, it's only you and me.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!