Search here

Songs about everyone being against you and the one you choose to be with

There is nothing harder in life then feeling like everyone is against you or has turned their back on you because of who you decide to be with.
Others may even judge you as a couple or try to get you to break up.
Music allows you to express yourself.
Following is a list of songs about people being against you or the one you choose to be with.


No matter what they tell us.
No matter what they do.
No matter what they teach us.
What we believe is true.

No matter what they call us.
However they attack.
No matter where they take us.
We'll find our own way back.

I can't deny what I believe.
I can't be what I'm not.
I know our love’s forever.
I know, no matter what.

When you get caught in the rain with no where to run,
When you're distraught and in pain without anyone,
When you keep crying out to be saved but nobody comes and you feel so far away, that you just can't find your way home;
You can get there alone.
It's okay, what you say is:
I can make it through the rain.
I can stand up once again on my own and I know that I'm strong enough to mend and every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith and I live one more day and I make it through the rain.
And if you keep falling down don't you dare give in.
You will arise safe and sound, so keep pressing on steadfastly and you'll find what you need to prevail.
I know that you've been good to me.
And I know it's just a rumor spreading in this town.
And I know know it's a thing I don't believe cuz you know I'd never let you down baby.
This is love that you see on my face and it's impossible to erase.
Still it scares me when I hear what I hear.
You see, everybody's talking and they whisper in my ear…

But I know that you would never hurt me.
I know you got a real good heart.
Too bad they're talking for nothing, trying for nothing; cuz nothing's gonna stop our love.
I know about their jealousy and I know about the talk that's growing in this town.
And I know know…know that they don't want to believe that I'm not just a run-around baby.
They say we will break up, just you wait…
They gamble on the time and the date it will end.
Not much longer, they swear.
You see everybody's talking, I hear rumors everywhere.
They can say, anything they want to say.
Try to bring me down, but I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me.
And they can try hard to make me feel that I, don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or loose faith in my dreams.

'Cause there's, there's a light in me, that shines brightly.
They can try, but they can't take that away from me… from me.
Kevin Michael – It Don't Make Any Difference To Me

Maybe, people might change but I really don't think they will.
I know you know it.
And baby, we could run away but then we'll be running away from them.
Do you know it, do you know, do you know it?
And baby, I'm telling you now don't you ever look down.
Don't you ever look down again.
Cause remember:

It don't make any difference to me What the world thinks about us baby.
Cuz in my heart I will always believe That we were meant for each other.
Love ain’t got no color. It Don't Make Any Difference To Me...


“He said”, “she said”… Don't let it get in ya head.
Baby don't say something that you will regret.
I'm on your team.
It's us against them you'll see.
Hey, we ain't gonna stop.
They just want what we got.

The more they talk about our love, the more they make it obvious.
The more they seem so envious.
How can they talk about our love?
When they don't know one thing about, instead they just running their mouth so all we do is tune them out.

I swear they got some nerve spreading what they heard.
I cant give them no run.
I can't be concerned with all that talk.
I won't be involved, that's my word.
See I'm not the one. They got me confused.
They got me messed up.
Don't you think I've had enough?
When it comes to what we do all that matters is us two.
Don't pay them no mind.
We just gon' show and prove.

Sometimes life can be hard and you may not always have all the support you need. You need to remember that sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe and know that love will always win in the end. Even if everyone else turns their back on you know that you can still turn to God and Prayer.

You might also want to read:
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!