Search here

'Is my Ex over me' Quiz - How to know if your ex is over you

Is my ex over me? Is my ex girlfriend over me? Is my ex boyfriend over me? How do you know if your ex is over you? This quiz will give you an idea of your exes feelings. Please read the article at the end of the quiz for more information.


  1. Has your ex tried to make contact?

  2. Yes
    No

  3. Does your ex act like he/she regrets the break-up?

  4. Yes
    No

  5. Has your ex said that he/she regrets the break-up?

  6. Yes
    No

  7. Does your ex talk about you or your relationship to other people?

  8. Yes
    No

  9. Does your ex talk about the relationship you had to you?

  10. Yes
    No

  11. Is your ex dating someone else?

  12. Yes
    No

  13. Does your ex treat you like a friend?

  14. Yes
    No

  15. Have you heard that your ex is happy?

  16. Yes
    No

  17. Have you heard that your ex misses you?

  18. Yes
    No

  19. how do you feel: Do you honestly feel like he/she is over you?

  20. Yes
    No

Remember, you know your ex better than this quiz does so use it as a guideline only. Your score represents the chances that your ex IS OVER YOU. Example: 100 = completely over you and 0 = completely NOT over you.

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!