Search here

Romantic Christmas Love Songs for Long distance Relationships

Are there any romantic or sweet Christmas songs? Which Christmas songs are about Long Distance Relationships? What are some top Christmas songs for Long Distance Relationships? Are there any Christmas love songs?
Music has a way of expressing things that we somehow find hard to say. Being in a long distance relationship can be extremely hard especially during the Christmas period. In this post are some romantic and sweet love songs about or for Long Distance Relationships.


Michael Buble - Home

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home

Mariah Carey - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

They're singing "Deck The Halls"
But it's not like Christmas at all
'Cause I remember when you were here
And all the fun we had last year

Pretty lights on the tree
I'm watching them shine
You should be here with me
Baby please come home


Michael Buble - I'll be home for Christmas

Dreaming of home at this Christmas time
Even more than I usually do
And although I know it's a long road back
I promise you

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

Britney Spears - My Only Wish This Year

Last night I took a walk in the snow.
Couples holding hands, places to go
Seems like everyone but me is in love.

Santa can you hear me
I signed my letter that I sealed with a kiss
I sent it off
It just said this
I know exactly what I want this year.
Santa can you hear me.
I want my baby (baby, yeah)
I want someone to love me someone to hold me.
Maybe (maybe, maybe maybe.) he'll be all my own in a big red bow

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby





Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!