Search here

'Feeling like giving up' songs / Songs for when you feel like you’re loosing hope

So many times we may feel like all our hope's gone and that we don't have anything to live for anymore or that things just keep on getting worse.
It's important to know that things always change.


This is a song list of songs for when you feel like you don't have hope or you just wanna give up.


There will be mountains that I will have to climb and there will be battles that I will have to fight,
But victory or defeat, it's up to me to decide.
But how can I expect to win If I never try?

I just can't give up now; I've come too far from where I started from.
Nobody told me the road would be easy and I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me.

Never said there wouldn't be trials… Never said I would't fall,
Never said that everything would go the way I want it to go.
But when my back is against the wall and i feel all hope is gone,
I'll just lift my head up to the sky and say help me to be strong.

I just can't give up now. I've come too far from where I started from.
Nobody told me the road would be easy and I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me…

This song is for those who feel alone and for those who can't seem to find no love.
Only those who stay awake at night and just cry.
Some of you just want to run away & just hide.

There is an answer for you.
This song is for you.

Maybe you've been very badly hurt; Some of you have been bruised right in the church.
remember not to put your trust in man. only God alone will understand What you going thru going thru.

God cares he cares…
God loves you & you're never alone with his love.
He loves you & you don't have you cry with his love.
God loves you & you don't have to hurt with his love.
He loves you & you don't have to hide with his love.
God loves you you have a reason to live now.
He loves you now you can throw all those pills out…
Hush now don't you cry there will be a better day.
I promise you we can work it out,
But only if you let me know what's on your mind.

Baby, you thought it was forever.
Through any kind of weather .
But some day you will find what you're searching for

Try again .
Never stop believing.
Try again.
Don't give up on your love.
Stumble and fall…Is the heart of it all
When you fall down (down)…
Just try again.

I'm into you, you into me but I cant let it go so easily.
Not 'til I see what this could be.
Be eternity Or just a week.
You know, our chemistry Is off the chain;
Is perfect now but will it change?
This aint a yes.
This aint a no. Just do your thang
We'll see how it goes...ohhh

If at first you don't succeed, Dust yourself off and try it again…
You can dust it off and try again…
If at first you don't succeed, Dust yourself off and try it again…
You can dust it off and try again…
Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over, and it seems as though the writings on the wall…
Superstar you finally made it.
But once your picture becomes tainted,
It's what they call,
The rise and fall…

I always said that I was gonna make it now it's plain for everyone to see.
But this game I'm in don't take no prisoners just casualties.
I know that everything is gonna change even the friends I knew before may go.
But this dream is the life I've been searching for.
Started believing that I was the greatest; my life was never gonna be the same…
Cause with the money came a different status,
That's when things change.
Now I'm too concerned with all the things I own.
Blinded by all the pretty girls I see…
I'm beginning to lose my integrity.

You might also want to read:

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!